Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Use Arnold Schwarzenegger To Motivate You


I Use
Arnold Schwarzenegger
As My Motivation

Use a hero you like to motivate you. He can be anyone you look upon as a hero. In my case, I have chosen Arnold as my hero when I was a teenage. Take all the good strengths that you see in someone and help you. Don't be too worry about emulating exactly because you can't. If have one or two of all the strengths that you see in your hero, that is good enough.

You should try to identify your strengths and weaknesses as you are growing up so that capitalize on your strengths and know your limitations from your weaknesses.

Thanks Arnold. Your Visual Images have pushed a lots of people to believe they can achieve.

By Sean Toh


http://www.schwarzenegger.com/en/athlete/mreverything/index.asp?sec=athlete&subsec=mreverything