Monday, January 30, 2006

Understanding The B-I Triangle Allows A Person To Create An Asset That Buys Other Assets





What Is The B-I Triangle?

The B-I Triangle, as a whole, represents a strong system of systems – supported by a team with a leader – all working with a common mission toward common goals.

If one member of the team is weak or falters, the overall success of the business can be jeopardized. The B-I Triangle represents the knowledge required to be successful in the B and I quadrants on the right side of the CASHFLOW Quadrant.

Three important points in summarizing the B-I Triangle:

Money always follows management. If any of the management functions of the five individual levels are weak, the company will be weak. Once you identify your weakness, you may then want to consider turning it into your strength or hiring someone with that strength.

Some of the best investments and businesses are the ones you walk away from. If any of the five levels are weak and the management is not prepared to Strengthen them, it is best to walk away from the investment.

Technology has leveled the playing field. The personal computer and the Internet have made the principles and applications of the B-I Triangle more available, affordable, and manageable for everyone. When a business fails, it is often due to failure in one or more sectors of the B-I Triangle. The B-I Triangle gives structure to your ideas. It represents the knowledge required to be successful in the B and I quadrants on the right side of the CASHFLOW Quadrant.

By Robert T. Kiyosaki

http://www.richdad.com/